Each race has a certain set of basic characteristics that affect the character’s performance:
- STR – Strength, influenced by Physical Attack, Character’s Crit Power, Maximum Carried Weight (less than CON).
- DEX – Dexterity, influenced by Attack Speed, Accuracy, Dodge, Critical Attack Chance, Shield Defense Chance, and Character Speed.
- CON – Endurance, influenced by Max HP and Max CP, HP regeneration rate, maximum tolerated Weight, lung capacity, damage from being under water, resistance to Stun and Bleeding, increases resistance to poison.
- INT – Intelligence, affected by the character’s Magic Attack and the chance of applying Debuffs by target.
- WIT – Wisdom, affects by Speed of Magic, the amount of experience restored when resurrected.
- MEN – Affects by Magic Def., Maximum MP, MP recovery rate, reduces the chance of spell interruption by damage, resistance to mental attacks, resistance to paralysis, resistance to curses.
To get a tattoo, you must contact a Tattoo Maker. You need to bring him 10 colors of the desired type and a small application fee.
Normal dyes can be used by characters with the first class transfer. New paints can only be used by characters with a second class transfer. Common dyes can be purchased from the Dye Merchant, the best dyes are obtained by Spoil, General Craft (using fishing) or Traded with Mammon Merchant.
More than by +5 the base stat cannot be raised with a tattoo. That is, 2 tattooed +3 and +4 will still give a +5 bonus, not +7. You can unlimitedly lower the base characteristics with the help of tattoos, but it will never go down by 0, the maximum is -18, but if the base characteristic was 16, then it will become 1.
Tattoo and who can put it
- STR, DEX, CON – All Classes
- INT, MEN – Wizard, Sorcerer, Necromancer, Arcana Lord, Elven Wizard, Spellsinger, Elemental Summoner, Dark Wizard, Spellhowler, Phantom Summoner
- INT, WIT – all, except Support Mages – Wizard, Sorcerer, Necromancer, Arcana Lord, Elven Wizard, Spellsinger, Elemental Summoner, Dark Wizard, Spellhowler, Phantom Summoner, Warrior, Human Knight, Paladin, Rogue, Gladiator, Warlord, Dark Avenger, Treasure Hunter, Hawkeye, Elven Knight, Temple Knight, Swordsinger, Plainswalker, Silver Ranger, Palus Knight, Assassin, Shillien Knight, Bladedancer, Abyss Walker, Phantom Ranger, Orc Raider, Monk, Destroyer, Tyrant, Scavenger, Artisan, Bounty Hunter, Warsmith
- MEN, WIT – Wizard, Sorcerer, Necromancer, Arcana Lord, Elven Wizard, Spellsinger, Elemental Summoner, Dark Wizard, Spellhowler, Phantom Summoner, Cleric, Bishop, Prophet, Elven Oracle, Elven Elder, Shillien Oracle, Shillien Elder, Orc Shaman, Overlord, Doomcryer