Farming – allows you to simultaneously make a profit for castle owners and ordinary players, as well as fill the market with the necessary goods and resources.
For ordinary players who are not members of clans that own castles, farming is the purchase of seeds, sowing them into monsters during the hunt, harvesting and exchanging the fruits obtained for certain resources. In order to start farming, you need seeds and a Scythe
Each city has 1-2 NPCs – Manor Manager. Through him, the purchase and sale of seeds and fruits is carried out, and you can also buy a scythe from him. From the Manor Manager, you can see information about which cities in which seeds are on sale, and which fruits are being bought by this or that castle.
There are 2 types of seeds – regular and new. Accordingly, ordinary fruits are obtained from ordinary seeds, new fruits are obtained from new ones. The base chance of sowing ordinary seeds is 100%, the base chance of new seeds is 10-20%. When using ordinary seeds, after planting the seed and killing the monster, you will only receive adena or seal stones as trophies, the assignment is preserved. When using new seeds, trophies for killing a monster are saved.
- You are using the grain on the monster. The spoil animation plays, after which your character attacks the monster. Depending on the type of seed, the difference in level between your character, monster and seed, a planting attempt may be successful or unsuccessful.
- Certain seeds can only be used on certain monsters that inhabit the Hunting Zones belonging to the castle where you bought the seeds.
- Each seed is written for monsters of what level it is suitable. The chance of successful collection decreases the more the difference in level between the monster and your character.
- After you kill a monster, you must use a scythe on its corpse. You will harvest the fruit of the sown seed.
Harvesting starts at a random time from 20.00 to 20.08, when the delivery begins, you see not a complete list for the delivery of fruits, but some kind of random set, you need to click refresh until your fruits appear. By clicking on the “Change” button, you can select the castle in which you will sell fruits, and change the number of fruits sold.
Farming for castle owners:
- The lord of the castle manages the settings of the holdings through the Chamberlain in the throne room of the castle.
- Ownership parameters can be set from 20.00 to 4.30 the next day. At 4.30, money is written off from the treasury of the castle, if the funds in the treasury of the castle were not enough for payment, then the farming system in the castle is suspended.